Saturday, September 05, 2009

Say Hello to My Little Friends...

Meet the Pretty Girl and the Old Man:

These are our dogs. I love them dearly, but if they did anything like the dog in this story, I might not be as forgiving:


Do I have reason to be concerned? I don't think so. They're both generally well behaved. They're not always great with other dogs but that's because they're both guard dog varieties. The dog in that story is basically a tamed wolf. Nevertheless, precautions need to be taken. Pretty Girl is already signed up for an update to her obedience training, and Old man is so well behaved that I'm not sure what else we can do with him. What does the internet have to say?

eHow has a good list of reasonable preparations: (Although I'm not enthusiastic about the baby-doll solution)

How to Introduce a Dog to a Newborn

I also like Pregnancy.org's advice on bringing the baby home:

The First Day Home - Baby and Dog


We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment