Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Run Silent, Run Deep...

We have been keeping news of the seedlet (henceforth to be known as hot dog, or milkshake) mostly secret. I say mostly because secrecy here at Casa Clarity is more like the reference desk at the library. Want to know what's going on around here? Just ask, no security clearance necessary. At least nine additional people have been informed, outside of medical professionals. Understandably, four of them are family members. Wifey needs someone to talk to about it besides me.

The bigger issue is we've been working at this for a year. During that time, we've had 3 or 4 miscarriages. One of them was my fault. I handed her aspirin for a headache. We didn't know she was pregnant at the time, and I had no idea what it would do. We found out the next day.

So, this is why we've tried to keep a lid on telling everyone. We have our first ultrasound in a week. I hope to have good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment